Thread: Movies and TV Horror Movies
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 10:00 AM   #504
I could of gone pro

Ever since I heard about Ex Machina a couple of years ago I've been wanting to see it, it's a 2014 release. I've got all the premium channels on Directv and it's never played. I've was just flipping thru Netflix and under new additions there it was, couldn't believe.

I finally got to see it and it didn't disappoint. I'm sure everybody has heard about it by now. It's robots and AI (artificial intelligence). It keeps you guessing the whole way through about how it's going to turn out, it has a twist ending. Highly recommend this film if you're into sci-fi.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli