View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 11:25 AM   #84
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
It'll come down to $$$ and i have a hard time believing we'd outbid the Ravens or out desperate the Bills.
And that's ultimately the question.

Would he want to come here as the #2 behind Kelce, Buffalo as the #2 behind Diggs or Baltimore where a #2 is throwing him the ball?

I think at this stage of the game his contract is really about setting him up for the NEXT contract, unless he finds some team willing to go long-term on him now. That doesn't seem terribly likely given the state of everyones caps this time of year.

So it's about the best opportunity for a premier platform season, no? Well he just saw what an inferior version of him would do in this offense with JJSS. That's a pretty good baseline for him to work from, no?

If he's looking to maximize his $$$ over the next 12 months, I agree - he's going somewhere else. If he's looking to max it out over the next 36 months? I think there's a pretty good argument to come to KC for the 2023 season.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote