View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 04:14 PM   #54
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
My sister had a 130 lb Presa Canario. Dumb as a goddamn hammer. Uglier than sin (clearly a botched fighting dog operation - someone mangled her ears trying to pin them or something; my sister rescued her).

And that dog was extremely sweet. We have pictures of my (then) 2 yr old climbing all over her. But then again, that kinda gets back to what I was saying - she was a low drive, lazy ass Presa. Ultimately a fairly poorly bred dog from dipshits who were running a breeding ring with no idea what they were doing. She simply wasn't what a Presa is supposed to be - that's not how they're wired.
Depends. American Staffordshire Terriers, smaller pitt bull types, were known as nursery dogs as they were supposed to be incredibly good with children.

Most of the time it is not the dog, it is the person raising the dog. My mom was a kennel manager for quite a few years. Never was bitten by a big dog or a Pitt. All her dog bites came from small cute dumb shit dogs whose owners never disciplined them.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote