View Single Post
Old 10-08-2022, 04:10 PM   #52
Stay positive, don't give up

Not a fan of those dogs. Definitely wouldn't feel safe with my kids outside if a neighbor had them out. Went to a bonfire years ago at a friend's who had 2 Pits and they were pals for years and suddenly at the bon fire they began fighting each other to the death. No idea why...they were trained supposedly too. Took several people to separate them and get their arms and hands all tore up in the process. One of the dogs died shortly after separation and the other was put down later. No attack towards humans but man they seem unpredictable. Really sad for this family. I'd be done if this happened to my kids. I have no idea if they'll ever recover from this.

Last edited by Sure-Oz; 10-08-2022 at 04:15 PM..
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote