Thread: Movies and TV Bad Boys: Ride or Die (2024)
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 07:46 PM   #35
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I’d be remiss if I didn’t even mention Wesley Snipes!

I love Blade and Undisputed but when your best action role is playing second fiddle to Sly, you ain’t making any Mt Rushmores.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Has anyone ever had more fun making a movie than Snipes did in Demolition Man?

Dude ate AAAAAALLLLLL the scenery. G'damn that was a wild performance. Don't get me wrong, to whatever extent that movie worked it worked because of Snipes. But man, 'over the top' barely seems to describe it.

"Illuminate....deluminate..."

You know that wasn't in the script. They just let the kid cook...

(as I think about it, I'm not sure there WAS a script. They just threw a pile of amphetamines and Wesley and Armand Asante and told them to go to town. Wait, Armand Asante was Judge Dredd....potayto, potahto...)
Bullock being profoundly hot in it didn't hurt.

You wanna know my sneaky underrated Snipes action flick? Passenger 57. Die Hard villain - airplanes - skydiving? I'm in. I wanted to go skydiving so bad after that.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.