Thread: Electronics Home Audio recs
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 06:59 PM   #6
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
I decided to ease the load on my 22 yr old Denon receiver and only use it for vinyl. So I bought a Klipsch Cinema 600 soundbar. It has been great, and does a good job on streaming music as well as great on movies.
This all the way! We just replaced our living room TV with an OLED - have a 55" OLED in the man cave for PS4 Pro so got a 65" OLED in the living room to replace the size and distance works prefect for our needs. I have a Vizio sound bar coupled with the speakers of the OLED and it works amazingly! I do not have a need for a huge receiver and mounted speakers in my living room. If I want to fill the house with audio, I just hook up my PS4 with 2.1 Klipsch system in the man cave and VOILA! We rocking this joint!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.