View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 06:11 PM   #176
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
As an east coaster, I thought the Yote's were screwed this year by the Kuemper injury.
They'll be fine in 2024 when Auston Matthews signs a home town contract..

BTW - All you Avs fans who lamented the loss of Tyson Barrie, don't worry he's spending big time minutes sucking balls on the Leafs depleted blueline.

I'm thinking Leaf fans are forgiving him at this point because he's had no support all season and never really fit the program to begin with, yet he marches on...

Unless Kerfoot proves to be a true 3rd line center, the Avs will have won the Kadri trade after this season.
Yeah, it's pretty surprising... I thought he'd fit in well there, at least offensively. A buddy of mine suggested they trade him at the deadline, but of course they weren't going to do that with their playoff position..... even if everyone knows that brand of hockey will once again most likely not get them very far, which is a shame.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.