View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 11:11 PM   #1625
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I bet Tech loses at either Iowa State or TCU. That gives them 5 losses minimum.

Iowa State already has 5 losses.

We need to beat K State for sure, but I don’t see them losing another game besides that one. It would take a major choke job for them to end up with 5 losses.

The game at Tech looks like a must win for me. I think the week off helps us. I give the edge to the better coach when the talent levels aren’t drastically different. Edge to Self IMO.

I could see K State choking down the stretch if we beat Tech and K State. After playing so well for so long they end up tied with KU? That would be extremely demoralizing. It could be one of those “here we go again” moments for their seniors.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.