View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 01:41 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

Was with the family when I was young and we were staying at a campground by a small creek in the woods in Colorado. A storm was coming on Saturday night so my father made us leave early (as kids we were pissed) and to this day I remember the clouds turning the sky behind the mountains black. That night the whole campsite flooded and killed everyone who had stayed with us at the campgrounds.

Not really a “scared in the wilderness” story but knowing that little creek that me and the other kids were hopping over became a huge river that washed away the campgrounds is scary to think about to this day.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote