View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 12:02 AM   #3
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Hopefully Livesteam will see this and post his big foot camping story.

As for me, most scary nature thing was getting caught in a violent thunderstorm while on a float trip down the Current River, which turned the normally calm and clear river into a raging torrent. I was 11 or 12, and in a canoe with my cousin who is a couple of years younger. We had been farting around and lagged behind the rest of the group, so we were on our own when it hit. At one point we hit a tree that had fallen in the water and the canoe sank. My cousin nearly drowned. That was pretty intense.

No animal stories. If I'm out in the woods, I'm armed.
I bullshit you not - I literally almost drowned in that river - the only other story I have is getting seriously lost in Perkins cave - that shit was horrifying - both events.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote