View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 10:09 AM   #15
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I keep finding myself asking "Hey, if Sam Hartman is still on the board in the 5th, why shouldn't we take him?"

I mean really I'd prefer get him in the 6th or 7th but I don't believe we have picks in either round (though I seen conflicting stuff on the 7th rounder).

He's just...a backup. I feel like he will be for a very long time. The issue I see with him as a backup is that he was so up and down. Some games I'd watch him play and think "Man, this guy's a day 2 pick" and then 2 weeks later I'd wonder why he was even a starter at ND. He was damn inconsistent.

But the good version of Hartman can play. And as a backup I think he's a safer bet than Milton.
God....don't do that to me man. I guess it's better than paying money for a veteran backup but I shouldn't have to deal with Hartman again.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.