View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 05:30 PM   #2
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

McCaffrey is a guy I like. I also like De'Corian Clark; wide receiver with really intriguing measurables out of UTSA.

On defense I'm a Myles Cole fan. I like his build and think he can be a solid rotational player who may go undrafted. Good play strength and solid but unspectacular athleticism. Good motor. The kind of guy that can forge a productive career seemingly from nothing. I also like James Williams as a consideration in the 5th for the same reasons you do.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.