Thread: Chiefs NFL trade watch
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 02:29 PM   #283
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
That's what Dj is saying though in regards to Clark, with what they gave up and paid him, you don't need him to be capable of being elite.

You need a legit DPOY guy wrecking souls.

I think he can do that though, and I also think our calculus on contracts and such is a little off because of having a rookie QB deal, but once that changes it'll get tough.
We don’t need a legit DPOY. We need a well rounded player who can produce when it matters. Double-digit sacks, a great run defender and leader is enough.

I keep looking at this defense and thinking it will look like the Colts last season, but with a far better pass rush. Colts took a bunch of solid free agents+ a good rookie and made it work due to scheme.

If Jones run defense looks like as excellent as it has so far this preseason, a part of that is from Frank.

I think we have a chance to be a rock solid defense by mid season.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.