View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 12:15 PM   #220
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I got hosed.

I called and spoke to three different reps and the best they could do was give me the Sunday Ticket Max for $167.00 dollars. I've been a customer since 2003, so this sucks.

Last year, not only did I get Sunday Ticket for free, they also gave me a $200 Visa gift card.

In a couple of years, when my kids are older, I'm dumping DTV and heading down to sports bars in Hollywood to watch the games. **** them.
In some cases, that's the cause to your effect. They note big discounts and have a formula that lets them know how much they can give you each time you call. If you've been paying a shit ton of money, your discounts will be bigger, while if you've gotten a lot of recent discounts, they might not offer you as much.

It's certainly not a direct relationship, but I've seen reps on reddit describe that as being at least part of the formula.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.