Thread: Chiefs What about this guy!
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 03:51 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
Listen, if you want to say this guy is a can't miss prospect because he lit up Albany, Villanova, and Towson be my guest. You want to name drop a bunch of great players who made it from small schools when scouting was MASSIVELY different than it is today- fine but it doesn't prove your point.

Any scout is going to tell you the same thing, the tape is great but you can't put a ton of stock into it until you see it against the best competition. There is likely not 1 single guy he went up against in his senior season that is going to sniff the next level. He is an UDFA. Can he make it? Absolutely- I hope he does, but this guy is a fringe prospect at best.

Also Tyreek Hill doesn't count as an example since Tyreek was at a huge school (OSU) before the incident occurred and he had to transfer.
I talked about kick returner Deonte Harris out of tiny Assumption who broke all the college return records, how did he do in the NFL.....Pro bowl.

Tariq Cohen out of NCA&T having no problems in the NFL.

How is Khali Mack out of Buffalo doing? What school did SB QB Jimmy G go to?

It's never been...OH MY GOD WOW....for small school studs, most have no problems at all once in the NFL.

Carson Wentz, Kurt Warner, Tony Romo out of where?
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote