Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 10:26 PM   #155
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS Smitty View Post
We had a shared fence with our neighbors (put up by my fil before they moved in) it was a 3 foot tall square wire fence that worked just fine until they got a pair of German Shepherds. The neighbors never attempted to introduce us to the dogs so of course they didn't like us next to their property and were quite aggressive, especially when the littles were over. So we told them, "hey we're taking that fence down so you're going to need to do something to keep your dogs in your yard." We now have a new 6' privacy fence between us.

It's really not a shared fence, it belongs to whoever either put it up or was there first.
So because they moved in after us it transfers to us? thats BS. If I put in a new fence their dogs will just destroy that one too. These people moved in about 8 years ago. Two years ago they redid their entire back yard and replaced every fence but the one next to my yard. Complete and utter crap move by them to do that. They never even approached me about sharing the cost. They clearly feel its my fence to deal with. If those dogs break through I don't feel its my fault it happened. Bugeater already helped to secure the fence some but he can tell you these dogs are ruining it too. Why should that be my responsibility?
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.