View Single Post
Old 01-19-2003, 02:09 AM   #175
Supporter

Unrelated to gochiefs plight, but a story about chick drinks.

I used to tend bar in Paducah, Ky., in a pretty nice restaurant. On the weekends we'd get lots of customers from the surrounding dry counties. One night an old rancher/farmer guy came in. Had on overalls and boots, brought his family in for dinner. He sat down and ordered a pink squirrel, which is an ultimate chick drink. And he ordered another, and another. And eventually he got all effed up on those pink squirrels. Eventually he came to the bar to let me know he wasn't happy with my efforts.

"You call this a pink squirrel??!!?? This pink squirrel ain't worth a s***. I make better at home!!"

Years later I still get a laugh thinking of this old farmer coming home from a hard day in the fields and slamming down a few pink squirrels.
RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.