View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 11:39 AM   #61
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I like it more than most. But I don’t pay extra for it as it’s included in my AT&T streaming package. Plus, I haven’t had HBO in a long time so I’m getting caught up on stuff I missed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I guess it would be worth it if you wanted to binge watch their old series or really want to watch their current stuff. I think the movies that they show same day are somewhat limited so I am not sure it justifies the monthly cost. Bit again for some it's not bad, I just won't spend that much a month. I can have Disney+ and Netflix (which TMobile) mostly pays for for less than HBO Max.
Thanks for the feedback. Not really a binge watcher and really wanted it for the same day releases, i.e. Godzilla vs. Kong. Given the monthly cost I'll pass for now.

Again, thanks.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.