Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 10:03 PM   #2150
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Thoughts?
Been watching a lot more this weekend of multiple people. I really think Legette and Mitchell will be the steals of the draft/special special players. Nabers is a HOF possible, and I’m liking Odunze more that before. BTJr just looks like a bust to me, awkward player. Franklin fits this offense a lot, maybe better than Worthy. We wouldn’t be upset with Worthy. I’m not that big on Ladd. Just don’t think he’s worth a 1st pick compared to the other players. He could be solid, could be pedestrian. Idk how tough he is.

It’s an all-time class, probably. Mahomes is entering his prime. I say we try to get 2 of them, if we can.
wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.wannaGOback < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.