View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 01:38 PM   #1925
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This is it. Maybe it’s just the style and way he throws it, but no other QB in the league can just turn on a dime with their whole body like that, especially running to the left..
God I love watching that.

As a guy that played a shitload more baseball growing up (and was much better at it than I was football), that shit gives me wood.

That's infielder training through and through man; quarterbacks don't do that because they've just never trained their bodies for it. But 9 out of 10 infielders can contort their bodies and deliver a ball just like that.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.