Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 03:19 PM   #146
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

I have good news to report; you can indeed drive all you home's TVs off of one inexpensive digital antenna. Just buy a COAX splitter (if you don't have one laying around) if you need to put it into a TV near the antenna, split the COAX signal coming from the antenna, put one into the local TV, put the other into the local/closest coax wall outlet, and every TV that's connected into that COAX system should be fine. I'm driving four TVs on it as I type... Just make sure your COAX isn't connected to the local TV provider's COAX in the ground. You may need to go outside to disconnect that if you hadn't done that before. I had, so it was n problem.

So find the place where the antenna will get the best signal, hopefully near one of your home's COAX outlets, and make it happen.

Now, to see if we can live with what's offered "over the air" (digital or not)!!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.