View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 06:09 PM   #128
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
That was my point... we are over charged all around. I’m not complaining and I obviously pay it like everyone else. Just answering the question. It doesn’t bother me what they are paid, just stating the fact the owners, cable companies, And businesses who pay for advertising and so on make more than they should off of us. It is what it is and won’t change, so I’m glad the athletes are getting a bigger chunk rather than all of it going to the owners.
Dude, what the ****? You don’t NEED cable in order to watch NFL games.

If a game is on ESPN but in your team’s viewing area, you can watch it for free.

You’re just totally missing the point.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.