View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 02:39 AM   #939
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It's not for a lack of trying. It's been well documented that Lucas asked every A List director and even some B listers to helm TPM but everyone refused. And the main reason why Lucas sold Lucasfilm was because he was tired of being told "You're wrong - that's not right", even though he's the guy that created the universe and can do whatever he sees fit.

If everything I created was viewed as "wrong", I'd quit, too.
As Far as I've seen, Lucas surrounded himself with "Yes" men at that time.
When every A list director refuses to direct TPM, that's the time where you should be asking yourself if it's a POS. Seems to me, he was in an ego bubble.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.