View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 02:16 PM   #14140
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Grilled Italian Braciole—the way my family made it growing up. We didn't bake it in the sauce or use big pieces but smaller roller-ups on the grill and had in summertimes. These are rubbed with olive oil, then stuffed with seasoned Italian bread crumbs with herbs and then added parmesan cheese.

Ceasar Salad with homemade Caesar dressing. A blend of wild rice and orzo, broccolini, side of tomatoes with olive oil, red wine vinegar and parsley.

And to use up my fresh cherries before they went bad, I made 2 cherry turnovers for dessert.
You sure do win the prettiest platting contest hands down!

Food looks damn good too.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.