View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 12:27 PM   #14135
Gimme My Berries Back!

Grilled Italian Braciole—the way my family made it growing up. We didn't bake it in the sauce or use big pieces but smaller roller-ups on the grill and had in summertimes. These are rubbed with olive oil, then stuffed with seasoned Italian bread crumbs with herbs and then added parmesan cheese.

Ceasar Salad with homemade Caesar dressing. A blend of wild rice and orzo, broccolini, side of tomatoes with olive oil, red wine vinegar and parsley.

And to use up my fresh cherries before they went bad, I made 2 cherry turnovers for dessert.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BracioleRS.png
Views:	475
Size:	402.1 KB
ID:	118816   Click image for larger version

Name:	Caesar SaladRS.png
Views:	468
Size:	450.7 KB
ID:	118817   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tomatoes.png
Views:	480
Size:	428.6 KB
ID:	118818   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cherry TurnoverRS.png
Views:	473
Size:	383.0 KB
ID:	118819   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cherry Turnover.png
Views:	469
Size:	417.3 KB
ID:	118820  

BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.