View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 12:52 PM   #9
Special Teams ACE!!!

I said this before, but if that takes place, Donk fans are banned from making Tyreek Hill jokes.

It was already irrational, but just about all fans hate on things from a dude's past even if they get resolved-- Roethlisberger is still Rapistberger, Peyton Manning is a creep for that incident with the female trainer, Von Miller is a muderer, etc. Well, I mean, Von Miller actually is a murderer, but you get my point. Tyreek's a great player and frequently torches the Broncos, so they're gonna hate even if Tyreek didn't do anything wrong. Whatever.

If they bring this sociopath on board, those buttplug munching fans have ZERO leg to stand on with Hill. They don't even get to make weak-willed comments out of frustration.

They're done. They're instantly the #1 franchise in terms of not caring about character or the actions of their players.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.