Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2023, 04:35 PM   #94
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I really dislike the lockpicking in this game. In Skyrim and Fallout, you just had to hit the locks correctly - there was an element of skill involved. Here, even on the easiest level, there are times when you simply don't have the right pick available. And if you don't pay attention to your inventory, you can find yourself out of the goddamn things and then have to waste time finding merchants that have them for sale.

Whenever I pick a lock now, I always quicksave first. If it takes me more than one or two picks, I reload. At least the combinations change every time.
Huh? There is always a solution to the lock using the combinations provided. You just have to find the correct combination and order.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.