Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2023, 04:24 PM   #93
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Took me a while but here is how you solve the locks:

You have to match your available locks on the right side to have them fit the open slots on the left in the correct order. Sometimes it's better to solve the rings from the inside out. So to solve this one, use the 3rd digipick (on the right) to solve the outer ring as the open holes are the two on opposite ends. The order of the last two won't matter as they will both be used to slot in the open slots on the inner ring (2 rings on this one overall).
I really dislike the lockpicking in this game. In Skyrim and Fallout, you just had to hit the locks correctly - there was an element of skill involved. Here, even on the easiest level, there are times when you simply don't have the right pick available. And if you don't pay attention to your inventory, you can find yourself out of the goddamn things and then have to waste time finding merchants that have them for sale.

Whenever I pick a lock now, I always quicksave first. If it takes me more than one or two picks, I reload. At least the combinations change every time.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.