View Single Post
Old 08-31-2021, 08:25 PM   #856
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

My rookie report is a mixed bag, but if I can get three Week 1 starters I think it's a good draft.

#2-58 - Terrace Marshall, WR (Panthers) - Looking really good, likely starter in Carolina.
#2-63 - Andre Cisco, FS (Jaguars) - Looking really good. The Jags cut a veteran safety, so he may be starting.
#4-144 - Shaun Wade, CB (Ravens) - Not sure what's happening here. He got traded before the season. I think he'll get playing time, but probably not as a starter.
#5-175 - Cameron McGrone, OLB (patriots) - Injured. Not sure I'll see him play this year.
#6-209 - Sam Ehlinger, QB (Colts) - Injured. May show up on the Colts' roster midseason.
#6-215 - Dazz Newsome, WR (Bears) - Got cut. Maybe he'll land on the practice squad. I'll keep him around to give him at least a year to develop.
#7-223 - Trey Smith, G (Chiefs) - Likely first-ballot hall of famer. Week 1 starter.
#7-247 - Dylan Moses, ILB (Signed by Jaguars). I knew he was hurt when I drafted him. I may not see him on the field this year.
#7-258 - Marvin Wilson, DT (Signed by Browns) - High-risk pick, which I knew going in. He got cut. I'll keep him around for a year to see if he lands on a practice squad.

Last edited by Rain Man; 08-31-2021 at 08:32 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.