View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 09:31 AM   #14716
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I looked at an Amazon review of it that states it fits a Weber 22" kettle. Like mine though, it will eat up most of the grilling space, so I guess I'd consider that another con, but yeah, if you're doing you're entire meal on it, that's not a problem. I love doing smashburgers on this thing.

I'm looking into adding a Blackstone now that I've got more outdoor space. Everyone seems to love them, so I'm sure they're superior but this is a nice add-on if rolling with a one rig for everything type setup.
Smashburgers from a while back.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.