Thread: Food and Drink Strouds fried chicken
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 05:57 AM   #45
Supporter

The one on 85th is the one we always went to. Haven't even been to the one on the north side.
But I gotta disagree with Saggy. I'm no fan of fried chicken. Usually, when the fam has chicken out, it means I'm feasting on mashed potatoes and gravy or cole slaw. But Strouds is great, and a lot of it is the freshness of the chicken and how quick it is from pan to plate.

And for those who are scared of the 85th St. location, give K.T. Fryers in Lenexa a try. The location is pure-D suburban strip mall, but the menu measures up across the board, and the waiters rock.

Oh, and anyone remember the Stoud's afilliated or Stroud's cloned restaurant immediately to the east of Arrowhead? It's been torn down.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 08-11-2005 at 06:03 AM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.