View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 10:27 PM   #64
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post

If you have a girlfriend for 2 years and she starts cheating on you, you don't stay with her cos it would be a waste of time and money spent. You move on to better things.
exactly. why not enjoy a Kurosawa film?

I haven't watched any of the of the Disney SW films. they aren't made for me. The new Disney SW movies are made for the racially masochistic nerds who don't know anything about cinema. Empire was tits. ROTJ was bush. the prequel trilogy was like an exhibitionist fat chick that acted immature. and the Disney movies are like finding a 4K Katie Hill sex tape in the woods but when you try to watch it, you get distracted by the narration provided by Liz Warren.
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote