View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 08:54 PM   #63
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo20002 View Post
To the 'no' people...

You've watched 8 previous movies (and likely Rouge and Solo also), and maybe some of the various TV series, spent a few decades following this, and then the last of the movie series comes out and you're..."Nah."

Is it the "seeing it in the theater" part you're saying no to? You've invested all this time and interest in SW and now you don't want to part with $10-$15 to properly see how it ends?
Yes, I'm not giving them my money directly. I'm sure I'll watch it on netflix or whatever someday.

They're not entitled to it. Disney star wars sucks ass.

If you have a girlfriend for 2 years and she starts cheating on you, you don't stay with her cos it would be a waste of time and money spent. You move on to better things.

SW was never a big deal to me. I liked it. It was fun, but I thought Empire was the only great movie. Just like I think TLJ is the first awful SW movie. I've ranted more than enough about why. Yes it's worse than any of the prequel trilogy. It fails, utterly, as a narrative. It's just stuff happening.

Last edited by WhiteWhale; 11-10-2019 at 09:00 PM..
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote