View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 07:08 PM   #62
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
They were okay. Better than the last trilogy was. I don't recall R1 having one light hearted moment in it. I recall it being depressing. I don't need it to try to have marvel level comedy in it, but I don't want to have to start drinking two thirds of the way through a movie that I didn't expect to be such a downer. I get that they want to bridge their older movies with the newer ones, but you're right that there's a way to dispense with the old for the new
There were plenty of light hearted moments in R1. K-2SO had like 8 gold laugh out loud 1 liners on his own.

Last edited by NJChiefsFan; 11-10-2019 at 07:13 PM..
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.