View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 08:06 PM   #61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icon View Post
The Force Awakens was bad. Phantom Menace bad

The Last Jedi was God awful. Leia flying through space was laughable.

I thoroughly enjoyed Rogue One and I thought Solo was ok - nothing special.

I just don't feel any connection to the main characters. I don't like the way they killed off Luke and Han. Their death had no real or noble purpose. Now they're going to kill of 3CPO. It's like they're trying to erase any remnant of George Lucas Star Wars.

I'm done with this franchise for now.
They were okay. Better than the last trilogy was. I don't recall R1 having one light hearted moment in it. I recall it being depressing. I don't need it to try to have marvel level comedy in it, but I don't want to have to start drinking two thirds of the way through a movie that I didn't expect to be such a downer. I get that they want to bridge their older movies with the newer ones, but you're right that there's a way to dispense with the old for the new
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.