Thread: Video Games Valheim
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 09:40 AM   #25
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Anyone seen the Shadowy Figure following them around at night? It disappears when you walk towards it. I was wondering if anything happens involving him later in the story. No spoilers just a yes or no would do.
I have not, but will start watching for! I've been trying to avoid most spoilers too. How many bosses have you killed? Maybe it's a part of the story line for the next boss? I've only finished Eikthyr (sp) and recently restarted. Again. lol
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.