Thread: Movies and TV Kodi Add Ons?
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 10:10 AM   #30
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
JFC overkill..... that thing is too fancy to be used as a KODI box. It will absolutely run anything you throw at it. But that's gonna be really expensive and you'd probably never use 1/4 of its processing power. Their normal NAS solutions are $500-1000, and this device would probably be to the middle/upper end of that I'm guessing, depending on which storage option you went with.

Hah. I just found it interesting because they specifically mentioned running Kodi on the writeup. Shows how far along the system has come, I guess.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.