View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 11:21 PM   #6
MVP

To clarify on the BTJ late 20's pick... that pick is only available about 1 in 5 times I run that simulator, so highly unlikely, but that's the scenario "I want" to see most live this Thur. In reality, I think it's a lot more likely that pick is Worthy. The guys at PFF don't like BTJ much and are always comping him to MVS and indicating they wouldn't take him too high in the first on their youtube content. Before the combine I recall some folks questioning his route tree, but his 40 time has dampened that talk some. The NFL teams always seem to view the players a bit differently than the general public so there's maybe a shot that they share the same sentiment as PFF around BTJ not being the most complete WR and he falls within range of a reasonably priced trade up. I personally would be willing to move next year's 2nd + a later round pick to move up to get to get him higher than he was taken in this online simulator, if possible.

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 04-22-2024 at 11:33 AM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.