View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 01:59 PM   #18
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivers View Post
Yep. Exactly my thoughts.

Thus, I appealed to the collective wisdom of CP and Reddit.
Another factor, that even the unit above doesn't seem to handle [though commercial units do], is the temperature gradient within the transport [tube]. If you don't have a warming apparatus around your tube [or a thick enough tube to keep the melted chocolate near warmed], you're going to have the chocolate cooling inside the tube and stressing the augur and motor further.

If I were creating this from scratch, I'd at least work to minimize the height of the transport from the well of heated product to the dispensing point to minimize this effect. Maybe some sort of hot water collar on the tube as well.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.