Thread: Home and Auto HVAC cost
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 10:54 AM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe View Post
I work in HVAC sales, granted I'm not in KC, but central Missouri, so I would think labor costs would be similar. My 3 ton 18 SEER 2 stage AC with a 96% 2 stage furnace with variable speed blower is under 12k. We do a 17 SEER AC with a 93% furnace (all single stage, it's our budget system) for 10k. This is all Lennox equipment, so it's not "no name" garbage.

I'd say they're a bit high.
Wow perfect! Can you give me a sense of what the price difference would be for 14 SEER vs 17 on that AC?

Central MO will definitely be cheaper than out here, I'd guess at least 20 percent. Thanks so much!
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli