View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 09:06 AM   #52
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
my favorite throw, wasn't even a TD. it was a pass to Kecle on a skinny post / seam route man to man with a LB.
Pat zipped the pass directly over the head of the LB who was giving chase to Kecle. He didn't even know it was coming.

pass and completion for a great gain.
That was my favorite throw as well.

It shows that attitude that the great QB's have - "If I can see the name on the back of the defenders jersey, then the guy he's covering is open". That's prototypical 'throwing the man open' stuff.

He saw the LB had his back to him and that he could find the hole there over him. He simply erased the LB from the calculus and saw Kelce in front of the 2 safeties. Just a spectacular 'smart/aggressive' combination.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.