Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 07:06 PM   #1637
Iowa B1G West Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
This is a Versa Max in action. I don't claim to be anywhere near as proficient with it as this totally awesome/extremely scary young lady, but I have had pretty much exactly the same modifications made to mine, and yes, it does run that well.

If you think this gun sucks, well, I really don't know what to tell you.

Honestly, any decent autoloader can do this in competition. Put mods on and tube extensions on any good autoloader and its gonna perform in comp... I'm more worried about durability and efficiency out in the field and I've seen multiple times where a versa max was not spitting shells or locking completely up in cold weather. That is just to go along with my buddy complaining how he should've went with a slicker design with less weight.

Not to mention their customer service is complete ass and when he called about his $100 of free remington product (part of the offer they had) they acted like that never happened and that he wouldn't be getting that offer. The company is pretty much burnt toast.

Last edited by Simplicity; 03-12-2018 at 07:11 PM..
Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.Simplicity would the whole thing.