Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 08:36 AM   #282
In BB I trust

So there must be more/other ships -- perhaps part of Yara's, that went to King's Landing, right? Else how the hell did the Unsullied get there?

Meanwhile, where the hell are the Dothraki? Dragonstone didn't look that big, or that inviting to horses. There's supposed to be massive horde of them. And they are more or less just missing ATM.

Side question -- where the hell is Jon's dire wolf, Ghost? He didnt' buy it, did he? I don't remember him dying, but I haven't seen him in forever.

You know Nymeria is going to be back, and help Arya in a time of need.

There's what? Just 5 more episodes this season, and 11 left TOTAL across two seasons to wrap all this up? Jesus, 11 hours doesn't seem like enough time, but it's more than the running time of the entire Lord of the Rings movies, so...
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.