View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 03:17 PM   #102
Choco Favre

From their forum:

Quote:
I agree with you. I think that our defense is better than their defense. I think our offense can be equally effective as their offense.
Quote:
I’m looking forward to this game in KC.
Gonna be a statement made that the Ravens , yes the Ravens Offense is best in NFL.
Lamar gonna want revenge for his only loss in regular season. He gonna rush for almost 200 yds in this one.
Hollywood will ball showing KC our Tyreek Hill type .. and Andrews another 100 yd game.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.