Thread: Mock (11/13)
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 09:45 AM   #7
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
You could argue we're cheap on the OL right now. Our big contracts are tied up at tackle, and the interior line are all bargain bin guys. Obviously we still have a season to finish, but right now, they're getting the job done. Andy Heck has loaded our talent cupboard because he's a phenomenal OL coach.

As a result, that frees up resources you can invest in Hill, Ford, and maybe throw a little cash to bring back Allen Bailey or bring in Earl Thomas.
My point is that you want to actually spend even less on the position group than we are spending now...

We have OC who is on a rookie contract. He was a 2nd round pick, that's not necessarily going cheap on that position. We paid LDT, that's not going cheap on that position. Our Its are on very friendly deals for what they are IMO. The only position that we are actually cheap on is RG.

My problem is that you want to invest even less.

We have the money to pay Hill and Ford and not gut the Oline like you are proposing. And really the only investment I think they should look at making is with draft capital in getting a center.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.