Thread: Mock (11/13)
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 09:21 AM   #4
Rufus Dawes Jr.

So you trade LDT, who is not only good, but on a team friendly contract. Let Morse walk. Spend minimal dollars on retaining Reiter, and give a 1 year contract to Jake Fisher.

Then go into the draft and not take a single offensive lineman?

Sorry, bu that's just ****ing stupid.

We finally have an al world QB and all world RB and you want to go cheap on the oline?

I know there is this sense around this place that we can put anyone at center and do fine, but I don't think thats accurate. Get Mahomes a center he can play with for a while and if you are going to plug and play at an oline position do it at right guard, which we have been doing for years now.

I'm all about drafting defense, especially in the early rounds, but its stupid to not take some interior linemen starting in round 3 or 4.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.