View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 10:12 AM   #147
Everybody Lies.

Mother **** Isaiah Crowell. Never again will I play him. All the "experts" overwhelmingly said to start him over Tevin Coleman or Blount. I wanted to play one of the other guys but I figured I'd give Crowell and the "experts" one last shot. The guy hasn't gotten more than 3 points this year. I know Cleveland sucks but he got a decent amount of points last season. Only reason I drafted him was because he was ranked like 14th or something among RBs and **** if I know any better. RBs are an enigma these days anyway.
Had to get that off my chest. If you have Crowell on your fantasy team, I feel your pain.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.