View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 10:14 AM   #99
Plays to win the game!

Only one way for Pattinson to break the Twilight stigma in a big way and that's nail this role. Setup the trilogy, hell even put Juaquin Pheonix in as Joker and I think you've got a recipe for success. If the reports are to be true and they're going with a Raid style Batman murder mystery where it's Batman using his detective skills more and taking out baddies one level at a time, I think it's a solid recipe for success. The problem is that you've introduced half the cast that has been successful and the other half has been lacking. So you have to retcon and forget about Justice League and Batman v Superman if you're going to make this work. If The Batman nails it, then I think fans will be okay with just writing Affleck and Cavill out of the universe all together and recasting Batman, Superman, Flash, Cyborg, etc to aim to be the next comic inspired long running movie universe.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.