View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 11:28 PM   #94
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I wont give this casting a chance....can't do it. Affleck was a terrible choice and Pattinson is probably even worse.

The Nolan Trilogy ruined Batman movies for yrs to come simply because that's the bar that's been set, and no one is gonna be able to match it.
You realize this is the same thing people said about Nolan's films in comparison to Burton's supposedly untouchable masterpieces.

Why bother. Nobody can top Keaton. Nobody can outdo Jack. ECT.

I don't see a genius filmmaker directing this one, so that's probably going to be an issue.

Nolan and Burton ARE film making geniuses. I mean... good luck with filling THOSE shoes.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.