View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 11:25 PM   #93
Bring it on Ahab!

For the record, and I swear I avoided reading comments for this purpose, but hte whole "So and so was a great bruce wayne but a bad batman" or vise versa is such an obnoxious thing to say. Worthless trash. Bruce wayne IS ****ing batman.

And Batman has a history of making people who bitch about casting look like idiots.

Except Affleck. What a stupid idea a 50 year old batman was. Also Affleck. **** that guy.

I'll give him a chance, but eehhhhh... the twilight guy?

I do remember they cast that butt-****ing cowboy as the Joker and it worked out pretty well, so we'll see.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.